1. For Pinyin, tone number notation must be used. Use v for ü and the number 5 for the neutral tone. There is a blank space between two syllables. The system automatically converts the tone numbers to tone marks in the generated coloring worksheets.
2. A Chinese word cannot be more than 4 character long.
3. Click the Load Image button to load the theme image you would like to use. Alternatively, click the Search Image button to search an image from the images uploaded by you or other Chinese teachers.
4. If you use an image that you don’t own the right to, you should give credit to its source. You can enter something like "Image by (name of author, or link to the source)" into the Image Credit box. The credit will be shown on the footer of the generated coloring worksheet.
5. Font size and page orientation will be adjusted automatically.