It has been reported that the latest Windows 7 update is causing Chinese character and Pinyin display issue on Internet Exporer 10. Please use alternative web browsers, such as Google Chrome or
FireFox, for now. We are investigating it. - Arch Chinese Team, 09/11/2013
If you have comments, suggestions or spot an error, please contact Customer Support.
* Click a Chinese character to see the character details.
* Click the animated Chinese character to listen to the stroke names.
* Click Radical link to view the characters with the same radical.
* Click the speaker icons or Pinyin to hear the pronunciations.
* Click the right triangle icon (►) on the caption bar of the Words or Sentences section to view the next page of words or sentences.